River Street Events Limited, is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 2708675 and with a registered office at:
River Street Events at Immediate Media
44 Brook Green
River Street Events is responsible for this “Website” and its contents (http://www.riverstreetevents.co.uk/)
Information we collect and what we use it for:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- personal contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- We may also collect personal information from you when you communicate with us over the telephone or via written correspondence. This can include information such as your name, postal address, telephone or mobile number, email address.
- In addition to personal information, River Street Events may gather anonymous information through your use of our websites, such as cookie data (see below), IP address, browser version and the type of operating system used.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and give you information about our products and services
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Can I find out what personal information River Street Events hold on me?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that River Street Events holds about you at any time. For detailed queries, we may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. If you contact us, please allow 10 working days for us to action your request.
Or please make a written application to us at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
River Street Events at Immediate Media
44 Brook Green
River Street Events will hold your information for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. You may opt-out from receiving email marketing by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in all our email communications or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information Commissioner's Office
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using their online form: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
Will River Street Events share my information with anyone else?
We use a number of third party organisations to help provide a professional service to our customers. These organisations act as our data processors and are strictly controlled in how they may/may not use your personal data. They will not contact you for marketing purposes. We remain responsible for the protection of your data. Where we share personal information with a third party, we require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Generally we will use third parties that process and store your information in the UK or elsewhere within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Should we need to share your information with companies located outside the EEA they will be contracted to provide your data with the same level of protection as it would receive within the EEA.
We may disclose your personal data where we are compelled to do so by law; in particular for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders; and the assessment or collection of tax or duty.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
Symphony provide and host this website for River Street Events. River Street Events are registered with the UK Data commissioner as Data Controllers and hold all data within the UK